We are looking for responsible, pet lovers to perform pet sitting and dog walking duties. This job is perfect for animal lovers that enjoy being outside and working independently. The job opening is for a part-time position (permanent). A very flexible schedule is required. This job will include morning, afternoon, evening work as well as weekends and holidays.
Service Area: Lansdale, Hatfield, Montgomeryville, Chalfont & North Wales, PA
Team Member Responsibilities Include:
- Dog walking
- Providing fresh water and food for pets
- Scooping cat litter
- Giving love, attention and play time to pets
- Performing some minimal home tasks like bringing in mail, putting out the trash, and alternating lights.
- Writing detailed daily notes
An ideal team member:
- Has a very flexible schedule
- Resides in one of the service areas listed above
- Loves animals (of all kinds and breeds)
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Has reliable transportation
- Has a cell phone and can email and text from their phone
- Has access to the internet
- Can work independently while following detailed instructions
*NO PHONE CALLS. Emails with an attached resume and cover letter only. In your cover letter, please include what town you live in, why you would like to be considered for this opportunity and your previous experience with animals. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.