The excitement of the holiday season is felt by all, including our pets! Our furry friends give us love, laughter, and companionship everyday. If your doggy or kitty has been good all year, perhaps he/she deserves a little something extra this season.
Three expert panelists (my cats), Alice, Praline, and Bella held a powwow and scribbled down their Wish List. The following classic and innovative gifts received two paws up:
- This Personalized collar without jingling tags
- Petlinks Scents of Security dog toy to help reduce anxiety. Watch this video demo
- PetProjekt Bonbal toy easily coverts from a chew toy to a ball
- Slow Feed Dog Bowl from Outward Hound helps prevent fast eating, bloating, and regurgitation. It comes in 2 sizes and 3 colors/designs
- Reflective dog straight or braided leash for added safety
- Go Cat Teaser Cat Catcher wand toy ensures tons of fun
- This super cute Saucer or Whiskers Cat Bowl because our kitties are worth it
- This cat scratcher, which resembles a bench, if your kitty loves to claw furniture
- Plush blanket for ultimate coziness (Alice refuses to snooze on anything less)
- Safe Cat Breakaway collar in solid or design will unsnap if the collar gets caught (this is Bella-approved)
Happy Holidays from your friends at PURRfect Pet Companion!
~Written by guest blogger and North Wales pet sitter, Jenny B!