If you are considering hiring a pet sitter for your favorite furbaby, you may be wondering what a “pet sit” visit entails. As your local Hatfield pet sitter, I’ll walk you through the process of a Hatfield pet sitting visit and what it involves.
- We park in your driveway and bring in your mail, bring up your trashcans, etc (giving your home more security)
- We are so happy to see your pets and greet them with the love and affection that they deserve and need!
- If you have dogs, we take them right outside on a long walk or out to the back yard for playtime.
- We feed your pet following your detailed instructions. We give fresh water, treats and medications. We wash their bowls and make sure everything is clean.
- We scoop litter boxes and clean up any accidents
- We spend at least half of the visit showering your pet with love, affection and playtime. Kitties chase laser pointers, pups play fetch, etc.
- We check that everything is in order, all doors are locked, and alarms are set.
- We sent you a text message update as we leave. This gives you peace of mind while you are away that your pets are being cared for properly!